Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports, and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
Our last Ofsted inspection was in January 2014, when we were graded as a good school.
Some comments from the inspection report were:
- Pupils achieve well because they are encouraged to see their potential as learners, aim high and work hard.
- Pupils’ attainment has risen rapidly in recent years.
- Disabled pupils and those who have special educational needs [...] make equally good progress to that of others.
- Leaders have been highly successful at raising the expectations of teachers and pupils.
- Teaching in the school is now good with much that is outstanding.
- Pupils behave well, feel safe and enjoy their learning.
- This is a school where parents can send their children to with great confidence.
You can read the full report below: