Home Page


Special Educational Needs (SEN) Local Offer

Birmingham City Council have a very useful website with information on social care, education and family services. You can access this website on the link below.


SEN Information Report May 2017

If you would like to send us any feedback or views please let us know by filling in the form below:

Feedback form